Κυριακή 2 Ιανουαρίου 2022

Sharif Dean - Do you love me (1973)

 Dean was the son of a French mother and an Algerian father. He spent his childhood in Paris , where he came into contact with contemporary music. He won a Radio Monte Carlo music competition. As a result, he got some engagements in German clubs. In between he studied in Brussels , where he graduated in philosophy and literature in 1973 Then he devoted himself entirely to his singing career.

In collaboration with the Belgian music producer Jean Huygmans, he produced his first single, Mary-Ann , in 1972 , which was not a hit. The following year, Dean wrote the title Do You Love Me? It became the first Belgian single to top the Dutch annual charts. More than 100,000 copies have been sold in Belgium. [4] The title is a duet with the Belgian singer Eveline D'Haese .

Do you love me? I love you, more than words can say I love you, yes I do Do you need me? I need you, like the rose needs water I need you, yes I do The years have grown our love, Stronger and stronger The years have grown our love, Stronger and stronger Do you love me? So much that I'd hurt myself I love you, Yes I do Do you need me? I need you, like the rose needs summer I need you, yes I do The years have got into you and I A love greater and greater The years have got into you and I A love greater and greater Do you love me? I said I love you, more than words can say I love you, yes I do Do you need me? I need you, like the rose needs water I need you, yes I do The years have grown our love, Stronger and stronger The years have grown our love, Stronger and stronger Do you love me? Yes I do

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

  Nick Gravenites: «Εφυγε» στα 85 του ο Έλληνας θρύλος των μπλουζ Newsbomb ...