Κυριακή 2 Ιανουαρίου 2022

Sharif Dean - Do you love me (1973)

 Dean was the son of a French mother and an Algerian father. He spent his childhood in Paris , where he came into contact with contemporary music. He won a Radio Monte Carlo music competition. As a result, he got some engagements in German clubs. In between he studied in Brussels , where he graduated in philosophy and literature in 1973 . Then he devoted himself entirely to his singing career.

In collaboration with the Belgian music producer Jean Huygmans, he produced his first single, Mary-Ann , in 1972 , which was not a hit. The following year, Dean wrote the title Do You Love Me? . It became the first Belgian single to top the Dutch annual charts. More than 100,000 copies have been sold in Belgium. [4] The title is a duet with the Belgian singer Eveline D'Haese .

Do you love me? I love you, more than words can say I love you, yes I do Do you need me? I need you, like the rose needs water I need you, yes I do The years have grown our love, Stronger and stronger The years have grown our love, Stronger and stronger Do you love me? So much that I'd hurt myself I love you, Yes I do Do you need me? I need you, like the rose needs summer I need you, yes I do The years have got into you and I A love greater and greater The years have got into you and I A love greater and greater Do you love me? I said I love you, more than words can say I love you, yes I do Do you need me? I need you, like the rose needs water I need you, yes I do The years have grown our love, Stronger and stronger The years have grown our love, Stronger and stronger Do you love me? Yes I do

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

  Zbigniew Preisner ( Polish: [ ˈzbiɡɲɛf ˈprajsnɛr ] ; born 20 May 1955 as Zbigniew Antoni Kowalski ) [ 1 ] is a Polish film score comp...